Teen Video Challenge winners visited Fox6 News.
Indian Trail News
The Communications Academy volunteers for the "Baskets of Joy" donations.
The Teen Video Challenge winners just completed their trip to Fox6 News. Students enjoyed a guided tour of the individual departments, explanations of equipment, duties and responsibilities. The trip ended with a personal session in the editing department with the chief editor. Communications students who were the Grand Finalists were: Olivia Prondzinski, Olivia Taylor, Alex Ivey, Scott Starovich, Karla Aguilar-Zavaleta, Austin May (not pictured).
- Students learned how to make a dream catcher with Ms. Ward in the library during the Crafternoon on April 7th.
- Sophomores and Juniors interested in taking the CNA-Certified Nursing Assistant course for next year, the paperwork is ready. Please remember you must have your ACT Score or an Accuplacer Score and you must have your counselor’s signature before you can take your paperwork to the Career and Technical Ed. Office at the Educational Support Center. The link is on the Indian Trail web page. See your counselor if you have questions. http://www.kusd.edu/departments/teaching-and-learning/career-and-technical-education/contracted-services/certified
- 2017 Department of Recreation Summer Activities for Children (PDF)
- Career Cruising is an Internet-based career exploration and planning tool used by students in grades 8-12 to explore career and college options and to begin to develop a career plan. Career Cruising can be accessed from wherever students have internet access. All students can log into Career Cruising using their KUSD Google account. https://sso.careercruising.com/page/openidconnect Parents can access their child’s account to view his/her progress. Career Cruising is a valuable tool to research education and careers, to assess skills and interests, and to match those skills and interests with career clusters and jobs. If you have any questions regarding Career Cruising please contact your counselor.
- Student Volunteer Program at Mahone for former Mahone students. Students interested in participating should complete the application in the link below:
Mahone Middle School Student Partnership Registration Form
- Jazz Concert - Wednesday, May 3, 6:30 p.m.
- Spring Orchestra Concert - Wednesday, May 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Spring Band Concert - Wednesday, May 17, 6:30 p.m.
- Spring Choir Concert - Wednesday, May 24, 6:30 p.m.
- Senior Letter 2016-17
- Kenosha County Division of Health Immunization Services
- Indian Trail Hawk Help Tutoring Schedule 2016-17
- YOP On-Line Access to Paperwork
- Registration Newsletter 2016-17
- Daily Bell Schedule 2016-17
- KUSD Calendars 2016-17
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2016-17
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Student Dress Code Policy
- Sick Day Guidelines
- Attendance for Life
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.