Photography by Mariah Peterson and DeLauren Johnson
Indian Trail News
- The Advanced Placement Assembly Presentation is now available and can be found by clicking HERE.
- On Wednesday, February 10th at 7:00pm in the commons there will be a mandatory meeting for parents and players interested in trying out this coming spring for the IT baseball team. Coaches will be discussing and handing out the necessary paperwork in order to be eligible to tryout. Please see Coach Schmidt with any questions.
- A Sylvan representative is here on Tuesdays and Thursdays to work with Junior classes to prepare for the March ACT Plus Writing. Junior students in study halls may attend test prep during available periods in January. Please check with study hall for availability. In February, ACT Test Prep will be available on Thursdays in Room 1216 for Juniors in Study Hall, on Release or TAs. See Ms. Knight with any questions.
KUSD will begin piloting Kajeet at Bradford, Indian Trail and Tremper high schools, as well as Bullen, Lance, Lincoln, Mahone and Washington middle schools in January 2016. Kajeet is a mobile hotspot that offers internet usage to students at home with the same filters and protections they would have while at school. This service will be FREE for our families
Visit your school library media teacher for specific program details or kajeet.net to learn more.
- Indian Trail High School and Academy will be having a non-formal winter dance on Saturday, February 13th from 7:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. in the High School Commons. The official name and theme of the dance is “Baby IT’s Cold Outside.” All students are welcome to attend and may bring a guest if he or she is in high school, has a school I.D. and a signature from their administrator. The $10 tickets will be on sale at ALL lunches from February 2-11. When purchasing a ticket you will need a completed permission slip, a school ID and $10 cash or check made payable to Indian Trail. Indian Trail student and guest permission slips will be available in the main office on Tuesday, January 26. The night of the dance, students may arrive between 6:30 P.M. and 7:00 P.M. and may not leave without parent/guardian permission before 9:30 P.M. All students will be asked to leave at 10:00 P.M. In order to attend, students may not have any truancies, no more than five unexcused tardies or a suspension of any kind on or after January 4, 2016. School security, administration and KUSD police will be in attendance for the duration of the dance. Since this is an informal dance, most students will be dressed in casual attire as long as it meets the dress code. For more information, please see Mrs. Awe or Mr. Atkins.
- KUSD Theatre Arts Presents - FRONT - February 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 at 7:30pm - Auditorium
- Hawk Tutoring Schedule 2015-16
- 2015-16 Daily Bell Schedule
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2015-16
- KUSD Calendars 2015-2016
- Student Dress Code Policy
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.