Indian Trail Winter Pep Assembly 2017
Indian Trail News
- February 28th JUNIORS ONLY for ACT Plus Writing from 7:30am-1:00pm.
JUNIORS REPORT NO LATER THAN 7:45am. Busses will run a normal route in the morning.
DISMISSAL is about 12:45pm. Yellow and City busses will leave at 1:00pm.
March 1st JUNIORS ONLY for ACT WorkKeys from 7:30-10:45am.
Busses will run normal route for Juniors. Yellow busses will run a second route on a 4-hour delay.
9th, 10th, and 12th grade students REPORT at 10:45am. PERIODS 4-7 will run in the afternoon.
KUSD Bussing Adjustment for high schools regarding the 2017 ACT Assessments on February 28th and March 1st.
- A Huge "GREAT JOB GIRLS!" goes out to our varsity girls bowling team who qualified for state once again! Assistant Coach Jane Conely and Head Coach Sarah Pobloski have done a great job leading Taylor Tilot, Karlie Dostal, McKenna Kramer, Erin Pfueffer, Erin Conley, Ashley Pobloski and Shaye Dostal to another run at a state title.
- Indian Trail's 2017 FCCLA competition team brought home 5 gold medals, 4 silver, and 8 invitations to compete at the state level at the 2017 regional competition at South Milwaukee High School!
- Photoshop Integrated Communications Sophomores French Rev. Artifacts and Graphics 1.
- Twenty-nine students at the February Crafternoon created birthday cards for patients at Heartland Hospice.
- The Milwaukee Bucks and Wendy's are teaming up to offer students who have perfect attendance in the month of February a complimentary Buck's basketball ticket and a kid's meal at Wendy's. The Indian Trail Attendance Office will start monitoring your attendance February 1st through February 28th. Those students with Zero absences and Zero tardies during the month of February will be eligible for the complimentary Bucks ticket and meal. So make it a goal Hawks to show "attendance matters" and become "attendance All Stars" and earn a free Buck's ticket with perfect attendance during the month of February.
- Winter Weather...keeping our children safe!
Kenosha Unified School District puts student safety first, which is why the district takes several factors into consideration when determining whether to close schools due to extreme weather. Complete information can be found at www.kusd.edu.
- On Nov. 15, 2016, Policy 6700 – Extracurricular Activities and Programs was updated and approved by the Board of Education. The policy outlines the procedure for submitting new program requests for the following school year and indicates a deadline of Oct. 1. Due to the timing of the final approval of the updated policy, the deadline for submissions of new program requests for the 2017-18 year will be extended to Feb. 1, 2017. Anyone wishing to submit a new program request should do so in writing to Bryan Mogensen, coordinator of athletics, physical education, health. Requests may be submitted via mail, 3600 52nd St., Kenosha, WI 53144, or email at email@example.com by February 1, 2017.
- Career Cruising is an Internet-based career exploration and planning tool used by students in grades 8-12 to explore career and college options and to begin to develop a career plan. Career Cruising can be accessed from wherever students have internet access. All students can log into Career Cruising using their KUSD Google account. https://sso.careercruising.com/page/openidconnect Parents can access their child’s account to view his/her progress. Career Cruising is a valuable tool to research education and careers, to assess skills and interests, and to match those skills and interests with career clusters and jobs. If you have any questions regarding Career Cruising please contact your counselor.
- Juniors and Parents of Juniors
Method Test Prep-ACT Test Preparation Program - All Juniors will be taking the ACT test on February 28, 2017, at Indian Trail, during the school day. KUSD has purchased “Method Test Prep” as part of the Career Cruising package. ALL students have access to Career Cruising and the Method Test Prep package. Students sign into Career Cruising from this link: https://sso.careercruising.com/page/openidconnect and use their KUSD Google account information. They will click on “My Plan” which is located under their name, scroll down to the bottom, on the left hand side, and they will find the link to the “Method Test Prep” package. The package has ACT Prep tests, exercises, video’s and the ability to track the student’s progress. This is a very valuable tool for students to use to prepare for the ACT test. There is no cost for students to use this package. If you have any questions please see your counselor.
- Student Volunteer Program at Mahone for former Mahone students. Students interested in participating should complete the application in the link below:
Mahone Middle School Student Partnership Registration Form
- Orchestra Fest - Saturday, March 4, 6:30pm - Sunday, March 5, 1:30pm
- Indian Trail Hawk Help Tutoring Schedule 2016-17
- YOP On-Line Access to Paperwork
- Registration Newsletter 2016-17
- Daily Bell Schedule 2016-17
- KUSD Calendars 2016-17
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2016-17
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Student Dress Code Policy
- Sick Day Guidelines
- Attendance for Life
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.