FCCLA recently attended and competed at the State Conference at the Kalahari Resort in WI Dells.
Indian Trail News
- 9th and 10th graders will be taking the ACT Aspire, an online assessment, on the following dates April 26th-28th and May 3rd-5th. Students will work with their Biology or World History teachers on test dates and locations. Students will test periods 1-3. This is the Wisconsin standardized assessment for all 9th and 10th graders. Students may visit the following site for ACT Aspire test practice:
- Advanced Placement Testing will take place May 2-6 and May 9-13. Times and locations as well as what to bring can be found by accessing the Advanced Placement section of the website located HERE.
- The KMA sponsored a community 5K Fun Run entitled “Running with the Colors” on Saturday, April 23. A great cardio-time was had by all and the fastest time was logged by Cadet Garcia from the Waukegan Bulldogs Raider Team!
- FCCLA recently attended and competed at the State Conference at the Kalahari Resort in WI Dells.
K. Boston was awarded a Gold Medal in Children's Literature. M. White was awarded a Silver Medal in Baking and Pastry. G. Rubenstein was awarded a Gold Medal in Garnish. A. Bloxdorf was awarded a Gold Medal and Wisconsin Top Gold in Garnish. K. Hannaman and K. Snowtala were our voting delegates. Congratulations!
- Indian Trail Students Nyla S. and Emily H. presenting at the Gateway Environmental Summit.
- Congratulations to B. Baskaran for receiving the Barb Breen Parent Educator Award.
KUSD will begin piloting Kajeet at Bradford, Indian Trail and Tremper high schools, as well as Bullen, Lance, Lincoln, Mahone and Washington middle schools in January 2016. Kajeet is a mobile hotspot that offers internet usage to students at home with the same filters and protections they would have while at school. This service will be FREE for our families
Visit your school library media teacher for specific program details or kajeet.net to learn more.
- Indian Trail Prom - Saturday, April 30th - Kenosha's Marina Shores
- Indian Trail Jazz Concert - Wednesday, May 4 - 6:30pm
- Indian Trail Spring Orchestra Concert - Wednesday, May 11 - 6:30pm
- Indian Trail Spring Band Concert - Wednesday, May 18 - 6:30pm
- Indian Trail Spring Choir Concert - Wednesday, May 25 - 7:30pm
- 2016 Senior Letter
- Hawk Tutoring Schedule 2015-16
- 2015-16 Daily Bell Schedule
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2015-16
- KUSD Calendars 2015-2016
- Student Dress Code Policy
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.