Cocoa & Cram Study Session for Finals
- Please check you semester 2 schedules on Infinite Campus for any class changes. If you have an empty slot, please see your counselor before January 20th.
- Attention Seniors: Ardis Mosley from the Mahone foundation will be visiting Indian Trail on Wednesday, January 25 during all of the lunch periods, to hand out scholarship applications and answer any questions you may have regarding the Mahone Scholarship.
- Attention ALL SENIORS: If you are interested in qualifying for the Gateway Promise, which is a tuition free program, you must have your Gateway Application completed by February 1st. Please feel free to stop down and see your counselor or Mrs. Dembowski in the counseling office if you need help or have questions.
- Winter Weather...keeping our children safe!
Kenosha Unified School District puts student safety first, which is why the district takes several factors into consideration when determining whether to close schools due to extreme weather. Complete information can be found at www.kusd.edu.
- Interested in transferring schools within KUSD? Requests for school transfers will be accepted January 21 - January 22 for the 2017-2018 school year. Parent Initiated Transfer Request forms are located on the KUSD website under "Parent Information" or are available at your resident school office. The form must be turned in to your current school by January 21, 2017. No applications submitted after January 21st will be considered. Transfer requests to attend a school outside of your attendance area will be considered based on available space and socioeconomic balance. For more information, please see KUSD Policy 5330 or feel free to call your school.
- On Nov. 15, 2016, Policy 6700 – Extracurricular Activities and Programs was updated and approved by the Board of Education. The policy outlines the procedure for submitting new program requests for the following school year and indicates a deadline of Oct. 1. Due to the timing of the final approval of the updated policy, the deadline for submissions of new program requests for the 2017-18 year will be extended to Feb. 1, 2017. Anyone wishing to submit a new program request should do so in writing to Bryan Mogensen, coordinator of athletics, physical education, health. Requests may be submitted via mail, 3600 52nd St., Kenosha, WI 53144, or email at email@example.com by February 1, 2017.
- Career Cruising is an Internet-based career exploration and planning tool used by students in grades 8-12 to explore career and college options and to begin to develop a career plan. Career Cruising can be accessed from wherever students have internet access. All students can log into Career Cruising using their KUSD Google account. https://sso.careercruising.com/page/openidconnect Parents can access their child’s account to view his/her progress. Career Cruising is a valuable tool to research education and careers, to assess skills and interests, and to match those skills and interests with career clusters and jobs. If you have any questions regarding Career Cruising please contact your counselor.
- Juniors and Parents of Juniors
Method Test Prep-ACT Test Preparation Program - All Juniors will be taking the ACT test on February 28, 2017, at Indian Trail, during the school day. KUSD has purchased “Method Test Prep” as part of the Career Cruising package. ALL students have access to Career Cruising and the Method Test Prep package. Students sign into Career Cruising from this link: https://sso.careercruising.com/page/openidconnect and use their KUSD Google account information. They will click on “My Plan” which is located under their name, scroll down to the bottom, on the left hand side, and they will find the link to the “Method Test Prep” package. The package has ACT Prep tests, exercises, video’s and the ability to track the student’s progress. This is a very valuable tool for students to use to prepare for the ACT test. There is no cost for students to use this package. If you have any questions please see your counselor.
- Student Volunteer Program at Mahone for former Mahone students. Students interested in participating should complete the application in the link below:
Mahone Middle School Student Partnership Registration Form
- Youth Options Presentation
Thursday, February 9th - Indian Trail Auditorium
5:30-6:00 P.M. Packet pickup. 6:00-7:30 P.M. Presentation & Breakout sessions.
Representatives from Gateway Technical College, UW-Parkside and Carthage College will be available to answer questions. Deadline to submit application to your Youth Options Counselor is March 1st, 2017
From more information on Youth Options visit: http://dpi.wi.gov/youthoptions
- Indian Trail Hawk Help Tutoring Schedule 2016-17
- YOP On-Line Access to Paperwork
- Registration Newsletter 2016-17
- Daily Bell Schedule 2016-17
- KUSD Calendars 2016-17
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2016-17
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Student Dress Code Policy
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.