|Photography by Jalynn Peters & Michelle Gutierrez|
Indian Trail News
- Friday, March 27th - Staff Workday - NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
- Please take a look at a video of the KUSD District Wide Student Art Exhibition featuring ITHSA student work by clicking HERE.
- The amended days in the 2014-15 calendar due to school closing are as follows: March 13 Asynchronous Day (non-student day) will convert to a full instructional day. The following early release Fridays will convert to full instruction days: March 6 and 20, April 17 and 24, and May 1 and 8. For further information refer to the Calendar Adjustments 2015 document under Downloads.
Revised Schedule (PDF)
- Incoming 9th graders from outside of KUSD schools need to contact Diane Bilak at 359-8303 to schedule a registration appointment. This is only for students attending a private school and live in Indian Trail's attendance boundary. Please bring proof of residence and a current report card to assist with registration.
- Please support Indian Trail's Junior class by going to Chili's any day this month through the end of March. 15% of the total cost of any check paid by someone with a flyer will come back to the junior class for Prom fundraising. So come on out and support IT's juniors!
Chili's IT Jr Class Fundraiser Flyer (PDF)
- Indian Trail Band's JAZZ NIGHT (PDF) - Cortese's Banquet Hall - Saturday, March 28th 4-8 PM.
- The Dodge Ball Tournament will be held on April 17th at 3:30 in the IT Field House. Students, keep getting your teams organized! It is always a great time!
- ACT Test Prep Seminars - Sylvan Test Prep Seminars and Indian Trail High School are offering a test prep seminar for 11th graders to prepare for the upcoming March 3rd and April 18th ACT. The seminars are designed to provide students with strategies and test taking tips that will give them an edge when taking the ACT. Seminars will be held in Room 2116 beginning Monday, February 23rd. Two sessions will be offered (3:00-4:45 or 5:00-6:45) on the following Mondays and Wednesdays: February 23, 25; March 2, 11, 18, 25, 30; April 1, 13, 15. Pick up registration packets and information from Mr. Preuss in room 1318, or call John Sykora at Sylvan: 262-694-6286 with any questions.
- INDIAN TRAIL ATHLETICS CALENDAR
- Summer School Registration Form 2015 (PDF)
- KUSD Calendars 2015-2016
- Incoming 9th Grade Academy Information
- Calendar Adjustments 2015
- 2014-2015 Daily Bell Schedule
- 2014-2015 Calendar
- Student Dress Code Policy
- Dress Code Quick Reference
- ITHSA Traffic Flow 2014-2015
- BULLYING - Letter from KUSD
- NCAA Eligibility Rules for Student Athletes
- Student Gmail Setup
- Student Gmail Agreement
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.