Freshman Orientation hosted by Link Crew
Indian Trail News
- WELCOME BACK IT STUDENTS!
First Day Schedule for Thursday, September 1st 2016
*Please note that there may be adjustments to student schedules – ALL students need to pick up the latest version of their schedule the first day, which will also include locker assignments*
EARLY START FRESHMEN
All 9th Graders report to the gym upon arrival by 7:30AM.
LATE START FOR 10-12TH GRADES
10-12th Grades report to the gym upon arrival by 10:15AM to pick up new schedules.
First Day Schedule – Check student schedule to verify lunch period:
4th Period 10:30 – 11:20AM
Period 4B 10:50-11:20 LUNCH
5th Period 11:25-12:50
Period 5A 11:20-11:50 LUNCH
Period 5B 11:50-12:20 LUNCH
Period 5C 12:20-12:50 LUNCH
Schedule After Lunch Periods:
Period 1 12:55-1:15
Period 2 1:20-1:40
Period 3 1:45-2:05
Period 6 2:10-2:30
Period 7 2:35-3:00
- At Indian Trail High School and Academy, we are busy planning for an exciting 2016 - 2017 school year. To get you started on the right foot in September, you will be reading a book this summer and doing some work to prepare for the first days of your English class. Indian Trail Summer Reading List
- Indian Trail Communications Academy Supply List
Freshman Supply List (PDF) - Sophomore Supply List (PDF)
- The 2016-2017 Freshman Family Tailgate on August 26th was a great success. We also enjoyed an awesome football game against last year's State Champions, Homestead, where the Hawks were able to score 26 points. They may not have pulled off the "W," but our boys learned a lot.
KUSD will begin piloting Kajeet at Bradford, Indian Trail and Tremper high schools, as well as Bullen, Lance, Lincoln, Mahone and Washington middle schools in January 2016. Kajeet is a mobile hotspot that offers internet usage to students at home with the same filters and protections they would have while at school. This service will be FREE for our families
Visit your school library media teacher for specific program details or kajeet.net to learn more.
- Indian Trail is excited to announce it’s first ever COLOR-a-THON Walk-Run on Saturday, October 1st at 10:00 AM… check in starts at 9:00. This 5K event is open to everyone in the Indian Trail community, including friends & family.Register individually or with a school organization. Registration packets are available from any Spanish teacher or in the main office. Participants can pay the just registration fee of $30 to participate and receive a t-shirt & color pack, or they can seek pledges for a club or organization and earn additional prizes (sunglasses, headbands, socks, etc.) for every $30 in pledges beyond the registration fee. Paper pledges & registrations are due by Wed. 9/14; online pledges can be made until 9/21.
- Registration Newsletter 2016-17
- Daily Bell Schedule 2016-17
- KUSD Calendars 2016-17
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2016-17
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Student Dress Code Policy
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.