ITHSA Art Field Trip to UWP and MAM
- 2016-2017 SCHOOL CHOICE FAMILY INFORMATION (PDF)
ITHS&A Open House - Wednesday, January 4th, 6-8p.m.
For all incoming 9th grade families - Academy and Comprehensive
- On Nov. 15, 2016, Policy 6700 – Extracurricular Activities and Programs was updated and approved by the Board of Education. The policy outlines the procedure for submitting new program requests for the following school year and indicates a deadline of Oct. 1. Due to the timing of the final approval of the updated policy, the deadline for submissions of new program requests for the 2017-18 year will be extended to Feb. 1, 2017. Anyone wishing to submit a new program request should do so in writing to Bryan Mogensen, coordinator of athletics, physical education, health. Requests may be submitted via mail, 3600 52nd St., Kenosha, WI 53144, or email at email@example.com by February 1, 2017.
- During Computer Science Education Week, Ms. Kachur's class was running ten minutes of coding activities in her classroom.
- TENTH GRADE Students to work on ACP’s
Tenth grade students will be working with their counselor’s the weeks of November 28 & December 5th on their Academic Career Plans (ACP). The students will be sending an email to their parents inviting them to view and make comments about their plan. Students are able to access the Career Cruising website anywhere they have internet access. Students will be exploring career information that will help them to plan their high school course work and navigate post-secondary options.
- Juniors and Seniors who are interested in Auto maintenance technician & Automotive Technology and would like to earn 7 college credits from Gateway Technical College are invited to participate in the Horizon Program second semester. You must have your own transportation to the Horizon Center and you must be a student in good standing. Applications are available in the guidance office room 1402. See Ms. Schroeder or your counselor for more information or if you have questions.
- Student Volunteer Program at Mahone for former Mahone students. Students interested in participating should complete the application in the link below:
Mahone Middle School Student Partnership Registration Form
- Indian Trail Hawk Help Tutoring Schedule 2016-17
- YOP On-Line Access to Paperwork
- Registration Newsletter 2016-17
- Daily Bell Schedule 2016-17
- KUSD Calendars 2016-17
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2016-17
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Student Dress Code Policy
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.