Indian Trail News
****REQUIRED SUMMER READING FOR ALL ACADEMY AND COMPREHENSIVE HONORS STUDENTS****
THURSDAY, AUGUST 22ND
Other than their class schedule, students do not need to bring anything with them.
They should wear comfortable clothing that is Dress Code complaint.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Knight at 359-8700.
Future veterinarians, video game programmers, airplane pilots: check out some very cool summer camps!!! Have fun this summer making new friends and learning new skills.
Juniors: This summer is a great time for you to go visit colleges! There’s even a camp to help choose a college.
2013-2014 ZANGLE REQUESTS – SEE WHAT COURSES YOUR STUDENT HAS CHOSEN FOR NEXT YEAR
Important graduation requirement information for Seniors!
- 2013 June Finals Schedule
- Parent Newsletter May 2013
- 2013 Summer School Application
- Emergency/Health Form (English)
- Emergency/Health Form (Spanish)
- Parent Newsletter March 2013
- Parent Newsletter January 2013
- ITHSA 2013 Open House Presentation
- Principal Student Advisory Committee
- Parent Newsletter December 2012
- Parent Survey Flyer English and Spanish
- Parent Survey English
- Parent Survey Spanish
- Parent Newsletter November 2012
- WKCE Incentive Program
- Report Cards Alert
- Parent Newsletter October 2012
- Guidelines for Community Service Activities
- Community Service Verification Form
- Tutoring Information
- Student Gmail Setup
- Student Gmail Agreement
- 2012-2013 Registration Handbook
- Registration Newsletter
- 1:1 Laptop Agreement
- 1:1 Laptop Handbook
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail E-mail Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.