Communications Academy Freshmen went to MIAD and UWM Film colleges.
Indian Trail News
- Yearbook distribution day will be Thursday 5/26 after school. Check the distribution list in the commons to find out if you’ve purchased a book. You MUST bring your photo ID to pick up your book! You cannot pick up any one else’s yearbook. Books WILL NOT be delivered to any student - you must pick up your own book.
- Many happy award winners attended the Kiwanas lunch on Tuesday, May 17th.
- Emilia Jackson has been selected to represent the Hawks at this year's senior softball all star game in the Wisconsin Dells on June 14th. It is a great honor for her and Indian Trail's softball program. Congratulations Emilia!
- Final Exam Schedule
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Period 17:30 a.m. - 9:05 a.m.
(includes announcements)Period 29:15 a.m. - 10:45 a.m.Period 310:55 a.m. - 12:25 a.m.
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Period 47:30 a.m. - 9:09 a.m.
(includes announcements)Period 59:19 a.m. - 10:54 a.m.
Thursday, June 9, 2016
Period 67:30 a.m. - 9:09 a.m.
(includes announcements)Period 79:19 a.m. - 10:54 a.m.
KUSD will begin piloting Kajeet at Bradford, Indian Trail and Tremper high schools, as well as Bullen, Lance, Lincoln, Mahone and Washington middle schools in January 2016. Kajeet is a mobile hotspot that offers internet usage to students at home with the same filters and protections they would have while at school. This service will be FREE for our families
Visit your school library media teacher for specific program details or kajeet.net to learn more.
- 2016 Senior Letter
- Hawk Tutoring Schedule 2015-16
- 2015-16 Daily Bell Schedule
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2015-16
- KUSD Calendars 2015-2016
- Student Dress Code Policy
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.