Indian Trail Students snowshoeing in Mr. Perona's physical education class.
Indian Trail News
- Congratulations to our HAWK CHEERLEADERS! They have repeated as the WACPC STATE CHEER CHAMPIONS!
- On Tuesday, March 3, 2015, and Wednesday, March 4, 2015 nearly all high school juniors in Wisconsin will take the ACT college entrance exam. Students must see their English teacher for their ACT Classroom. If students do not have an English class please see Art Preuss or Jennifer Knight in the Guidance Office. In order to accommodate this test cycle, we have made the following changes to our schedule:
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 Only juniors report to school for the ACT Plus Writing exam from 7:30 - 12:30. All other students do not report to school. For those juniors who take buses to school, the morning route will collect students at their typical time. Buses will depart after testing at 12:55.
Wednesday, March 4, 2015 Juniors will report at 7:30 to take the ACT WorkKeys. All other students should report to school at 10:40 for a modified day.
7:30-10:30am ACT WorkKeys test –Juniors Only
10:40am –9th, 10th, & 12th grade students report to school. Students must wait in Commons for dismissal to class due to testing.
10:45am –All students report to period 4 and follow a regular afternoon schedule.
What to bring on test days
Picture ID (school ID or driver's license)
#2 Pencils (no mechanical pencils)
Calculator (ACT approved only. You may check out a calculator from your Math teacher or bring your own.)
Snack (during break only)
What NOT to bring on test days
Cell phone or other electronic device
- ACT Student Presentation February 27, 2015 (PDF)
- 2015 ACT Incentive Program (PDF)
- The amended days in the 2014-15 calendar due to school closing are as follows: March 13 Asynchronous Day (non-student day) will convert to a full instructional day. The following early release Fridays will convert to full instruction days: March 6 and 20, April 17 and 24, and May 1 and 8. For further information refer to the Calendar Adjustments 2015 document under Downloads.
Revised Schedule (PDF)
- Incoming 9th graders from outside of KUSD schools need to contact Diane Bilak at 359-8303 to schedule a registration appointment. This is only for students attending a private school and live in Indian Trail's attendance boundary. Please bring proof of residence and a current report card to assist with registration.
- Hawks… Due to the WIAA playoff basketball game being played at Indian Trail on Friday, March 6th, the annual Dodge Ball Tournament will be held on April 17th at 3:30 in the IT Field House. Students, keep getting your teams organized! It is always a great time!
- Students can stop by the library to get tickets to attend the Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children book discussion. The discussion will be after school in the library on Monday, March 2nd from 3:00-4:00pm. This is a free event!
- Please support our Junior class by going to Chili's for lunch tomorrow and/or for dinner any day this month. Chilis IT Jr Class Fundraiser Flyer (PDF)
- ACT Test Prep Seminars - Sylvan Test Prep Seminars and Indian Trail High School are offering a test prep seminar for 11th graders to prepare for the upcoming March 3rd and April 18th ACT. The seminars are designed to provide students with strategies and test taking tips that will give them an edge when taking the ACT. Seminars will be held in Room 2116 beginning Monday, February 23rd. Two sessions will be offered (3:00-4:45 or 5:00-6:45) on the following Mondays and Wednesdays: February 23, 25; March 2, 11, 18, 25, 30; April 1, 13, 15. Pick up registration packets and information from Mr. Preuss in room 1318, or call John Sykora at Sylvan: 262-694-6286 with any questions.
- Need help completing your FAFSA application? Mr. Chandar Robertson, from Great Lakes Higher Education, will be in our building on Thursday, March 5 from 1:00 – 2:30pm. He is available to help students and/or parents with completing their FAFSA applications. The FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, and all seniors who are attending college in the fall should complete this form. See your counselor to sign up with Mr. Robertson.
- INDIAN TRAIL ATHLETICS CALENDAR
- Incoming 9th Grade Academy Information (PDF)
- Calendar Adjustments 2015
- 2014-2015 Daily Bell Schedule
- 2014-2015 Calendar
- Student Dress Code Policy
- Dress Code Quick Reference
- ITHSA Traffic Flow 2014-2015
- BULLYING - Letter from KUSD
- NCAA Eligibility Rules for Student Athletes
- Student Gmail Setup
- Student Gmail Agreement
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.