2016 Fall Pep Assembly
- Students showing off their school spirit at the Indian Trail Homecoming 2016 Parade!
- Student Volunteer Program at Mahone for former Mahone students. Students interested in participating should complete the application in the link below:
Mahone Middle School Student Partnership Registration Form
- Indian Trail is fortunate to have several college and university representatives visit our school each year. Attending a college presentation is an excellent way to not only get to know the college or university but it is also a great time for you to decide if that institution is a “good fit” for you. For this reason, students planning to attend a college presentation should prepare for the meeting by doing research on the college before the presentation and bringing a couple of thoughtful questions to the presentation. Dates and times can be found in the "Counselor" section.
KUSD will begin piloting Kajeet at Bradford, Indian Trail and Tremper high schools, as well as Bullen, Lance, Lincoln, Mahone and Washington middle schools in January 2016. Kajeet is a mobile hotspot that offers internet usage to students at home with the same filters and protections they would have while at school. This service will be FREE for our families
Visit your school library media teacher for specific program details or kajeet.net to learn more.
- Fall 2016 Mahone Fund PowerUp College and Resource Fair
Saturday, October 29th, at Parkside from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This event is geared toward students of color and/or economically disadvantaged students, specifically juniors and seniors and their parents/guardians. The purpose of this fair is to expose students and their families to area colleges and universities and learn about financial resources available to them. This event also provides juniors and seniors with the opportunity to meet, network and discuss their future goals with college and business representatives from the region. If interested, complete the reservation form and return to your counselor by Friday, October 11th.
PowerUp Reservation Form (PDF)
- YOP On-Line Access to Paperwork
- Registration Newsletter 2016-17
- Daily Bell Schedule 2016-17
- KUSD Calendars 2016-17
- IT Student Parking Registration Form 2016-17
- Traffic and Parking Information
- Student Dress Code Policy
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.