Photography by Hailey Moylan and Nikki Thomas
Indian Trail News
WINTER RECESS - Saturday, December 20th - Sunday, January 4th.
- Students – Please check your semester 2 schedule on Infinite Campus. We will not be printing new schedules for the new semester. See your counselor for releases or changes to semester classes.
- Schedule for week of final exams
January 19th – NO SCHOOL
Period 1 7:30-9:00
Period 2 9:10-10:40
Period 3 10:50-12:20
Period 4 7:30-9:00
Period 5 9:10-10:45
Period 6 7:30-9:00
Period 7 9:10-10:45
January 23rd – NO SCHOOL for students
Students are expected to attend classes meeting each day. Students will be marked truant if they do not attend and are not excused by parent/guardian.
- Support the cheer teams and senior class with their bi-monthly sub sale.
The next sale dates are January 14th and 28th, and February 11th and 25th.
- ACT Test Prep Seminars - Sylvan Test Prep Seminars and Indian Trail High School are offering a test prep seminar for 11th graders to prepare for the upcoming March 4th and April 18th ACT. The seminars are designed to provide students with strategies and test taking tips that will give them an edge when taking the ACT. Seminars will be held on Wednesdays at ITA starting the week of February 4th, running through April 15th. Pick up registration packets and information from Mr. Preuss in room 1318, or call John Sykora at Sylvan: 262-694-6286 with any questions.
- INDIAN TRAIL ATHLETICS CALENDAR
- 2014-2015 Daily Bell Schedule
- 2014-2015 Calendar
- Student Dress Code Policy
- Dress Code Quick Reference
- ITHSA Traffic Flow 2014-2015
- BULLYING - Letter from KUSD
- NCAA Eligibility Rules for Student Athletes
- Student Gmail Setup
- Student Gmail Agreement
Senior picture formatting requirements:
1. Photo must be vertical and at least 3MB
2. Must be a head and shoulder shot only! No hands or arms!
3. No other people, pets, or props
4. Must be a standard blue or gray background
5. No hats other than with a military uniform (KMA students)
6. Photos can be submitted on a flash drive labeled with the students first and last name or
emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (ID photos will be used when no other photo is
****All photos are subject to editing based on content and appropriateness****
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.