|Cocoa and Cram||Photography by Kari Hemba|
Indian Trail News
- Students – Please check your semester 2 schedule on Infinite Campus. We will not be printing new schedules for the new semester. See your counselor for releases or changes to semester classes.
- Support the cheer teams and senior class with their sub sales. The next sale dates are January 28th, February 11th and 25th.
- EVENING WITH THE COUNSELORS
Thursday, January 29 - 6:00-7:30 pm FINANCIAL AID (Auditorium) info for college-bound seniors.
Thursday, February 5th - 6:00-7:30 pm YOUTH OPTIONS (Auditorium) info for sophomores and juniors.
- ACT Test Prep Seminars - Sylvan Test Prep Seminars and Indian Trail High School are offering a test prep seminar for 11th graders to prepare for the upcoming March 3rd and April 18th ACT. The seminars are designed to provide students with strategies and test taking tips that will give them an edge when taking the ACT. Seminars will be held in Room 2116 beginning Monday, February 23rd. Two sessions will be offered (3:00-4:45 or 5:00-6:45) on the following Mondays and Wednesdays: February 23, 25; March 2, 11, 18, 25, 30; April 1, 13, 15. Pick up registration packets and information from Mr. Preuss in room 1318, or call John Sykora at Sylvan: 262-694-6286 with any questions.
- Attention Seniors: It’s time to fill out your FAFSA http://fafsa.gov/ (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). In order to receive financial aid for college this form must be filled out. Get FREE, on-site professional assistance completing the FAFSA by attending COLLEGE GOAL WISCONSIN 2015. http://collegegoalwi.org/. There will be three workshops in our area: Saturday, Feb. 7 at 2:00pm at Gateway in Kenosha, Saturday, Feb.21 at 2:00pm at UW Parkside and Wed., Feb 25, 6:00 pm at Gateway in Racine. Check the college goal website or see your counselor for a list of materials to bring with you. There will be a drawing for a scholarship just for participating.
- INDIAN TRAIL ATHLETICS CALENDAR
- 2014-2015 Daily Bell Schedule
- 2014-2015 Calendar
- Student Dress Code Policy
- Dress Code Quick Reference
- ITHSA Traffic Flow 2014-2015
- BULLYING - Letter from KUSD
- NCAA Eligibility Rules for Student Athletes
- Student Gmail Setup
- Student Gmail Agreement
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.