Indian Trail art students created a sculpture for the Amazon Fulfillment Center.
Indian Trail News
- Indian Trail Summer Reading List
- Incoming 9th graders from outside of KUSD schools need to contact Diane Bilak at 359-8303 to schedule a registration appointment. This is only for students attending a private school and live in Indian Trail's attendance boundary. Please bring proof of residence and a current report card to assist with registration.
- Reading List for Honors English Freshmen & Communications Academy Freshmen
- KUSD Parent Portal Information
- Summer School Registration Form 2015
- KUSD Calendars 2015-2016
- Incoming 9th Grade Academy Information
- Calendar Adjustments 2015
- 2014-2015 Daily Bell Schedule
- 2014-2015 Calendar
- Student Dress Code Policy
- Dress Code Quick Reference
- ITHSA Traffic Flow 2014-2015
- BULLYING - Letter from KUSD
- NCAA Eligibility Rules for Student Athletes
- Student Gmail Setup
- Student Gmail Agreement
Earn HAWK TALONS, Win Great Prizes! Here's How!
STUDENTS: Did you know that you can earn rewards for positive behavior?
Students who go above and beyond in demonstrating the Hawk Habits during the school day may receive Hawk Talon cards from teachers or other staff members.
Indian Trail Email Contact List
Please enter your name and e-mail address below to be added to the e-mail contact list. You will receive school updates, news, forms, and other notifications throughout the school year.